Glad for you to join our community. If you want to contact us live press url=https://mugenmercenaries.forumotion.net/news-f7/contact-mugenmercenaries-t41.htm]Here[/url]
Glad for you to join our community. If you want to contact us live press url=https://mugenmercenaries.forumotion.net/news-f7/contact-mugenmercenaries-t41.htm]Here[/url]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Simple tut on to make a Signature

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zan
Admin
Admin
Zan

Male Lvl : 225
Tokens : 100519
Subscribe : 19

Simple tut on to make a Signature Empty
PostSubject: Simple tut on to make a Signature   Simple tut on to make a Signature EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:59 pm

1. OK, lets start by creating a 320x100 document with white background in photoshop
. Then Press "D" on your keyboard to have your colors reseted.

Simple tut on to make a Signature 13fr

Go to "Filter/Render/Clouds
Simple tut on to make a Signature 28eb

You will have something similiar to this:
Simple tut on to make a Signature 37dy

Create a new layer. Then get the brush tool, and start brushing with black color on the layer. (A good place where you could find good brushes is www.deviantart.com).

then Create new layer, change your color from black to white, and start brushing again.

after Repeat steps 3 and 4 few times, each time using different brushes, untill you are satisfied with your result. This is what I got:
Simple tut on to make a Signature 55rm

In the "layers" window, click on "create new fill or adjustment layer", and then choose "Color Balance"

Open your render in photoshop, and drag it onto your signature. Scale it down in size, and position it as you wish.

Render and Colors
First, you need a render image. I will use this one to get 1 head over at http://planetrenders.net/

Simple tut on to make a Signature 67uq

Open your render in photoshop, and drag it onto your signature. Scale it down in size, and position it as you wish.
Simple tut on to make a Signature 75viSimple tut on to make a Signature 81so

. Choose your favorite color, and click OK. I used these settings to get a nice purple color.

Simple tut on to make a Signature 99fe

The result:

Simple tut on to make a Signature 107de

Text and border

1. Now let's put some text on the signature.
Get the type tool (press "T" on the keyboard), choose a font you prefer, and type your name on the signature with white color.

2. In the layers window, click on "add a layer style", and then choose "Outer glow"

Simple tut on to make a Signature 125wa

Apply these settings:

This is what my signature looks like now. Yours should not be too different

Simple tut on to make a Signature 132ie

now Create a new layer, and with the pen tool, draw a 1 pixel black border arround the signature. Then under that border, draw another one with white color.

after Your signature is pretty much complete now. Don't be afraid to play around in photoshop changing things. After adding some effects, this is my final product:

Simple tut on to make a Signature 153kf
Back to top Go down

Simple tut on to make a Signature
Page 1 of 1